A proper skincare regimen is crucial for a beautiful, smooth makeup application! Not to mention the radiant glow we are all looking for. Follow the steps listed, and described, below to pamper your skin into looking better than ever.
- Cleansing Oil -Before wetting your face with warm water, massage your cleansing oil into the skin to remove makeup, dirt, and oil from the surface. Once your makeup has been broken up, rinse with warm water.
- Face wash– Using luke-warm water, lather up to cleanse the skin and rinse!
- Toner – Take a cotton pad or ball and saturate it with the toner. Swipe across your skin to remove any dirt or makeup that might be left over.
- Face Scrub – Use a scrub to exfoliate 2-3 times per week. Rinse any abrasive residue off of the skin to prep for moisturizing.
- Serum + Oil (Anti-Aging) – Apply your favorite skin serum or oil to your face with a patting motion.
- Eye Cream – Using a light hand, gently tap eye cream underneath your eyes, on eyelids, and even around the mouth.
- Night Cream – Apply onto skin to lock in the moisture.
In The Morning:
- Cleansing Oil – Massage into skin and rinse with warm water.
- Moisturizer – Use a moisturizer that contains SPF of 50 or more. Ex. Cetaphil Face Cream
- Makeup – Apply makeup like usual!
Once Per Week:
- Sheet Mask Treatment – Use once a week until 2 months prior to wedding then use 2-3 times per week!